The Audiovisual Ministry was created to: (1) ensure that God’s Word and our praise is seen and heard clearly, without distraction or interference within our Church and throughout the world as it is broadcast or distributed on media with the highest video and audio quality available; and (2) provide audiovisual support to all programs/services (worship, weddings, funerals, etc.) and special events such as workshops, training programs, etc. held at Faith Deliverance Christian Church. Just as everyone learns differently, we all experience God differently. This ministry wants to provide people with as many avenues as possible to assist in understanding God’s Word and sharing in the community of faith.
The Ministry is responsible for setup, maintenance, coordination, and operation of the church’s audiovisual technology used during services, programs and other special on-and-off site events. Some of the specific duties include:
- Broadcasting live worship services and other programs in the sanctuary via the internet;
- Recording audio and video during regular church services and other special meetings, as appropriate;
- Editing audio and video recording of services and other special events for archive, broadcast and production;
- Providing audio and video support for other church ministries and their activities;
- Providing guidance/training to any speakers in the sanctuary regarding use of microphones, specific wording cues, etc.; and,
- Recruiting, training, and scheduling operators for church events requiring sound and/or video.
Membership – The Audiovisual Ministry welcomes new members (ages 14 and up). Training and ongoing support are provided
For additional information, contact Kim Reese at AV@Faithdeliverance.net